SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 25th, 2022
This year, we are accepting photo submissions that highlight the spectacular beauty of Labrador lands and waters; wildlife, plants, and fish; people and communities; and research-in-action.
All submitted photographs that meet eligibility will be considered in our photo competition, as well as shared in slideshows throughout the conference. This is a wonderful way to also share your research visually.
While we are accepting photographs from anyone who lives or works/researchers, we will only be considering photographs from those who attend the 2022 conference for the competition.
Eligibility and Guidelines
- This photo competition is open to anyone who lives or works/researches in Labrador
- Participants must be the creators/owners of the photograph(s) submitted
- You must have permission to submit any pictures containing people
- Submissions must be high-resolution digital photos in .JPG or .TIFF format;
- File names must be labelled as firstname_lastname. If more than one photograph is being submitted, please follow that format, adding numbers after the last name (e.g., firstname_lastname1.jpg);
- Submissions must be accompanied by a separate descriptive caption of each photo, including the location, date taken, and name of any person appearing in the photograph;
- All photographs must be accompanied by a signed Photographer Agreement Form;
- Any photographs depicting a recognizable person must be accompanied by a Model Release Form.
Photos must be submitted by April 25th, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.